Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for Ingeliva 1200 Naturale Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

conneljj

Am desperate to find a source of tiles for a repair job. The tiles have markings on the reverse as follows:

Porcellanato Naturale, which I think is the colour

Monocottura Ingeliva 1200 c, which I think is the brand.

Made in Italy.

Size is 31 x 31 cm.

The above info came from a busted tile!!

I believe they were made by Iris Ceramica.

R

Raja

hello and welcome to the tilers forum all the best for your search for the tiles in question. :thumbsup:

T

theluckypoet

Am desperate to find a source of tiles for a repair job. The tiles have markings on the reverse as follows:

Porcellanato Naturale, which I think is the colour

Monocottura Ingeliva 1200 c, which I think is the brand.

Made in Italy.

Size is 31 x 31 cm.

The above info came from a busted tile!!

I believe they were made by Iris Ceramica.
I have ten boxes will try to upload a picture soon the box says pasta bianca mfr. 5650 label says #177700 35cm by 35cm was told they were very expensive. The measure is 13.75 by 13.75 inches.

T

theluckypoet

I have the original box however i do not speak Italian so we still might have a match. You had listed 31 cm by 31 cm are you sure?

T

Tryingtomatchafloor

Monocottura 1200 C Ingeliva Ths is what is on the back of the tile. The tile is 12 X 12 ceramic

Reply to Looking for Ingeliva 1200 Naturale Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen