Discuss Looking for Ingeliva 1200 Naturale Tiles in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com

C

conneljj

Am desperate to find a source of tiles for a repair job. The tiles have markings on the reverse as follows:

Porcellanato Naturale, which I think is the colour

Monocottura Ingeliva 1200 c, which I think is the brand.

Made in Italy.

Size is 31 x 31 cm.

The above info came from a busted tile!!

I believe they were made by Iris Ceramica.

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.
OP
T

theluckypoet

Am desperate to find a source of tiles for a repair job. The tiles have markings on the reverse as follows:

Porcellanato Naturale, which I think is the colour

Monocottura Ingeliva 1200 c, which I think is the brand.

Made in Italy.

Size is 31 x 31 cm.

The above info came from a busted tile!!

I believe they were made by Iris Ceramica.
I have ten boxes will try to upload a picture soon the box says pasta bianca mfr. 5650 label says #177700 35cm by 35cm was told they were very expensive. The measure is 13.75 by 13.75 inches.

All advertising can be removed by subscribing.
This ad should no cover content, please click this contact us with a screen print if it does.

Reply to Looking for Ingeliva 1200 Naturale Tiles in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com