Search the forum,

Discuss Lithofin course in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean SML Tiling

Thanks to neale (sir ramic) about mentioning this course I have booked myself on a 1 day course to learn about all their products. A wealth of knowledge for only £12. Cheers neale

S

Sean SML Tiling

Went on their website and booked it. Neale u mentioned it in another course thread I think.

J

jonnyc

If bob is running it that's good. He knows his stuff and has actually been out there on the cleaning tools rather than just learning from a guide.

Reply to Lithofin course in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, and thanks for any advice. After pulling over 900 lbs of dead weight in the center of my...
Replies
Views
I have removed my old patio 60cm x 60cm concrete slabs which started from the back door of my...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post here on the forum. Thanks for reading! I have an application for 1"...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen