Search the forum,

Discuss latest tiling project on new build property in surrey in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

all porcelain to a high spec and loads of niches

Attachments

• 097.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 86
  • 090.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 73
  • 082.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 77
  • 085.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 130.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 60
  • 129.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 65
  • 125.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 66
  • 124.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 68
  • 111.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 68
  • 119.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 116.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 114.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 100.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 56
  • 104.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 48
  • 107.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 019.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 015.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 59
  • 013.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 018.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 61
  • 009.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 60
Q

Qwerty

Really nice mate :thumbsup: What brand of lights do you use for the niches & especially the baths?

J

jonnyc

Once again Johnny, a credit to tiling, you and your boys
turn out high quality work.
Dave .take some pics of your work and post .
the guys on here will appreciate it a lot I'm sure .
you are the only company I recommend locally .i am just pleased you don't like the heavier stone .

J

jonnyc

you get some nice jobs jonny, what part of the country do you live in mate ?
live in hersham which is between esher/walton thames /cobham.
you were up there a month back werent you.
I have always said that if i was going to get in to a new business it should be pools , because there are so many pools being built in this area.
but this is not my skill.
i have met a handfull of pool companies in this area and they are flat out all the time but i guess that the only way to take a market share in this area which is definitely for the taking would be to seem to be always in the area even if you are from further away.
i keep seeing the same pool companies and they must be pushing their point home hard about ongoing local maintenance.

J

jonnyc

i have tried to post twice now in last few days on show us your work thread . but for some reason it is coming up on general forum. i have sent dan a pm but got no reply.
is there something wrong with my settings.
i would much rather the posts were where they should be . thanks johnny

Reply to latest tiling project on new build property in surrey in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m new to the tiling scene. As a camp ranger I take care of a property in Massachusetts...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen