Search the forum,

Discuss latest tiling project on new build property in surrey in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

you get some nice jobs jonny, what part of the country do you live in mate ?
live in hersham which is between esher/walton thames /cobham.
you were up there a month back werent you.
I have always said that if i was going to get in to a new business it should be pools , because there are so many pools being built in this area.
but this is not my skill.
i have met a handfull of pool companies in this area and they are flat out all the time but i guess that the only way to take a market share in this area which is definitely for the taking would be to seem to be always in the area even if you are from further away.
i keep seeing the same pool companies and they must be pushing their point home hard about ongoing local maintenance.

Reply to latest tiling project on new build property in surrey in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Morning All! I thought it was about time to start a new Good Morning Thread. The old thread can...
Replies
Views
I spend some time in doorways. TJ's Doorway Mosaics for McKenzie Shop Front
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen