Search the forum,

Discuss laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dhsanta65

Hi all , Thinking of buying a half decent laser level but having never used one before not sure if it is worth spending the cash or not !
Do you guys think they are worth the money and do use them on every job , any makes & models you would recommend.
Cheers Ian

A

AllurePTS

I'd say definately mate ....I think mine is worth it's weight in gold :) .....had a couple of cheap ones before that were not up to much ....but the de walt I use now is the nads ......De Walt DW087k with tripod :thumbsup:

F

Fred

I've had a laser for for a few years and hardly used it, until asking for advice here regarding a stepped hallway. The hallway worked out a treat. I got the laser from screwfix, as I said, a few years ago, but will use again.:thumbsup:

B

blades

Hi all , Thinking of buying a half decent laser level but having never used one before not sure if it is worth spending the cash or not !
Do you guys think they are worth the money and do use them on every job , any makes & models you would recommend.
Cheers Ian
thank black and decker for my laser level,
how life was before that.........awfull
now just click and level at once

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
laser levels are worth every penny, get a good one though, ive got the autocross laserliner which you can get from dave at tradetiler , i can highly recommend it.. :thumbsup:

Reply to laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen