Search the forum,

Discuss Just stripped off the tiles...What next? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

irishjas

Watch your bathroom being done by a pro first,and get him to check the walls and pick his brain about where to start. After you watched a tiler set out the bathroom and how much work that’s involved. For the sake of a couple of pounds you’re better off get it done righ. Because when you make a mistake and you will, not been smart or anything like that,you’ll be out the price of your tiles and every day that you’re in there you’re thinking ya l should gotten a tiler to do it. Trust me.

Reply to Just stripped off the tiles...What next? in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen