Resource icon

Discuss Impact Tiling | Buckinghamshire Tilers in the Find a Tiler - Find Trusted Tilers area at TilersForums.com

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Lou submitted a new resource:

Impact Tiling | Buckinghamshire Tilers - Buckinghamshire Tilers - Impact Tiling

Impact Tiling - Tilers in Buckinghamshire

Based near Aylesbury, Impact Tiling & Bathrooms is a professional tiler and bathroom contractor. With years of experience, we offer a friendly and reliable service, whilst ensuring a high-quality finish on every job. From simply replacing some existing tiles, laying a new floor or installing a completely new suite, we've experienced it all when it comes to bathroom renovations and can help you every step of the way.

So, if you are looking...
Read more about this resource...

TilersForums.com is an independent company and is not affiliated with mybuilder.com, checkatrade.com, or any other rate-a-trader type website. Our forum doesn't rely on customer feedback. Customers don't know how to tile so as long as the tiler has been nice and the tiles didn't fall off, they usually get a good review. With TilersForums.com you can physically see how long tilers here have been a member and how many times their peers have saughttile advicefrom and shared tile advice with them. Dig around on here to quickly find an awesome tiler.

Have you entered in JOTM Comp?

• Yes I have :)

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No I haven't but I will :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No but I will in the future :)

Votes: 1 20.0%

Find a Tiler (New Entries)

Top Bottom