The Wetroom Store - TilersForums.com Sponsor
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members

Discuss I'm not sure if this tiling is acceptable in the The Welcome Wagon area at TilersForums.com

Wb123

-
What member type are you?
Homeowner
Hello. Hope I'm in the right place. I have enployed a bathroom designer / fitter to do my bathroom. I'm not happy with the tiling. I am extremely happy witg every other aspect of the job.

I was hoping to get a professional opinion on the tiling, so I can decide if I should as the fitter to re do this area.

Any advice appreciated.

IMG_20200621_081230.jpg

IMG_20200621_081142.jpg

IMG_20200621_081131.jpg

Contractor
Hello. Hope I'm in the right place. I have enployed a bathroom designer / fitter to do my bathroom. I'm not happy with the tiling. I am extremely happy witg every other aspect of the job.

I was hoping to get a professional opinion on the tiling, so I can decide if I should as the fitter to re do this area.

Any advice appreciated.

View attachment 112768

View attachment 112769

View attachment 112770
It looks quite poor from those pictures :( That grout may well have stained your window frame permanently :(

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
9,331 24
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Steve6690

TF
Supporter
Reactions
52 2
Professional Wall and Floor Tiler
Terrible. To be quite frank that design, to me as a DIY'er, is quite challenging and really should have been done by a professional tiler. I can tile a bit (better than this guy though) but I think that would send shivers down my spine. It was clearly beyond his skill level and he should have been professional enough to admit it.
I personally wouldn't have started with full tiles into and out of the corners, and I would have mitred them not slathered them in grout. The black grout choice makes it look worse.

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
4,592 20
💩🤮🤬🤷🏼‍♂️😡💩😭👎💩😩☹

Dave

TF
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
2,329 1
Jeez that’s rough. 😳

Yes you need to state your concerns

Reply to I'm not sure if this tiling is acceptable in the The Welcome Wagon area at TilersForums.com

uHeat Official Forum Sponsor for Underfloor Heating (Electric and Wet)
TileFix Direct
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks

Use TilersForums.com to find Tiling Jobs or your Local Tilers for free. Get tiling tools at the best prices via the forum.