Search the forum,

Discuss i have been to the ardex demo day??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
well it was a fantastic day at a golf club in Bristol. They showed and demo'd their ranges of addys, coloured grouts, fast track renders/ screeds, epoxies, self levellers, tanking systems. They supplied coffee, great dinner/pudd and yes beer!!! Result! Plus at the end freebees. There was good banter there too.
Three of us attended and all agreed it had been very informative and a fun day so its a big thank-you to all at Ardex/Waxman. Cheers!!:8::hurray:

M

mikethetile

pleased you had a nice jolly gooner
now spill the beans on the products youve been using:drool5:

R

Richard Edwards

Could of asked me too Gooner - could have shared the transport but not the Beer. i would have liked to look at the stuff - How did you get to hear about it ?

A

Aston

yeah i have heard he's partial to a couple of cans of ardex :lol: he'll be sampling a few now while watchin the gunners, he'll need a whiskey too because there're gettin beat 2-1 by porto :yikes:

Reply to i have been to the ardex demo day??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen