Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss i have been to the ardex demo day??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
well it was a fantastic day at a golf club in Bristol. They showed and demo'd their ranges of addys, coloured grouts, fast track renders/ screeds, epoxies, self levellers, tanking systems. They supplied coffee, great dinner/pudd and yes beer!!! Result! Plus at the end freebees. There was good banter there too.
Three of us attended and all agreed it had been very informative and a fun day so its a big thank-you to all at Ardex/Waxman. Cheers!!:8::hurray:

M

mikethetile

pleased you had a nice jolly gooner
now spill the beans on the products youve been using:drool5:

R

Richard Edwards

Could of asked me too Gooner - could have shared the transport but not the Beer. i would have liked to look at the stuff - How did you get to hear about it ?

Reaction score
Could of asked me too Gooner - could have shared the transport but not the Beer. i would have liked to look at the stuff - How did you get to hear about it ?
nice one mate it would have been my plesure mate, i did say this morn, on the forum,just in case ,next time then!! good to see your near me richard, all the best!:hurray: :thumbsup:

A

Aston

yeah i have heard he's partial to a couple of cans of ardex :lol: he'll be sampling a few now while watchin the gunners, he'll need a whiskey too because there're gettin beat 2-1 by porto :yikes:

R

Richard Edwards

Hi Gooner

Just to say that N&C Penarth Rd Cdf are holding a Rubi Day on Friday 26th February from 0730 - 1200
Rubi are there with some new equipment and apparently there's an extra 10% off - before any discount you can arrange with N&C Nicobond. So if you were looking at someting in particular, they will bring it for you as long as you give them notice. Might be an idea if you were thinking of changing anything etc.

No beer there - so I guess you won't be going then. If you do, I would like to meet you and have a chat. Tel nos. below [Might even get to know you real name]

F

Fred

Register your company on Ardex's web site and you receive freebies via a post card via the post. December I got a free tanking system, and January I got 2 free bags of Ardex X 7 . Just take the card to a local Ardex centre.

Oh, and the kind lady at Ardex always rings to see if I got my card......no I didn't..........:drool5:

R

Richard Edwards

Heh Fred - Thats what I call a 'real gem of Tilers Forum Info'

I'm going reg. our company today and see what flows - I know these offers are all to generate customer loyality and increase business for them, but that sound like a good number

One again thanks
Richard
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to i have been to the ardex demo day??? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks