Search the forum,

Discuss How to do a bath access panel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Protilers

tile trim left of joint.......and tile trim to the right of joint......

hope it helps....

Lee

R

robbieee

My tiles are 360 x 275 so i was thinking about just making the access panel one tile. Hopefully that will be big enough?

R

robbieee

Too late already done it in 12mm :-( just need to figure out how to do the panel. Don't want it to be obvious it's a panel

P

Perry

pjc-albums-dewalt-picture33800-2011-09-22-17-50-37.jpg

This was that panal before it was tiled which meens the left hand tile is the inspection and the 10mm thick tiles go under the rim and the joint gets silly coned :lol:

Reply to How to do a bath access panel in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen