Search the forum,

Discuss How things have moved on... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
uja6e2up.jpg

As above

Reaction score
I am lucky to of been partially brought up with all the technology booming, but keeping up has to be a well off persons game.
You can go buy the new iPhone 5 for £600 then the iphone 6 will be out the following month for £700!

But I cannot knock a lot of it, I have a Weber App for example on my phone which is brilliant.. saves me carrying product data sheets etc

B

Bubblecraft

I love keeping up with the technology but it fast and furious these days. I'll give up one day lol

B

Bubblecraft

I use an iPhone 5 in a griffin case & an iPad 3 in an otterbox. iPad is always kept out the way until needed. iPhone is kept in my hanging pocket (front) of my Scruffs pro's, screen facing in. Touch wood, not had any damage to any of my phones. If it rings while I'm doing messy stuff like tiling, decorating, plumbing, plastering etc, I just let it go to answer machine & catch it later

Reply to How things have moved on... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen