Search the forum,

Discuss Hi There in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

EdinTiler

Hi there.
I've been a member of the forum for a while and have read a bit but never posted before. I'm from Edinburgh and have been a tile fixer for 10 years working for myself.
Seems like a great forum with plenty of good, professional people, giving good professional advice and I look forward to picking the brains of some of you very soon.
Anyway, that's me.
Cheers

E

EdinTiler

The reason I've come on to the forum today is that I'm having trouble with a customer over grouting issue and payment. I don't want to post here as I'd like to post on the appropriate forum/thread. Could someone please point me in the right direction please.
Thanks in advance.
EdinTiler

I

Ian

Welcome along to TF. You'd be best posting it in the hidden forums (so there's no chance of your customer seeing it), however you won't be able to gain access until you've posted a bit more so, just use the general tiling forum which can be found at the top of the home page.

Reply to Hi There in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen