Discuss Help with Edging tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

kazchip

Hi there!

I have recently moved house and need to sort out my bathroom.

The tiles around the bath have been put in place with one of those edging strips that sits under the tile and can't be removed without removing the tiles. The edge thing (sorry technical term there) is warped and discoloured and fairly gross looking. I just wondered if anyone knew if you can still get the old fashioned curved edging tiles (My mum used to have them) - I can't seem to find them anywhere, but at least I could plop them over the top and re-seal etc and it would look halfway decent, until I can afford to re-do tiling completely.

Any advice gratefully received

Kaz

Reply to Help with Edging tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay