Search the forum,

Discuss Help Trainee Tiler in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

marc you are a witch :(

Yeah I know! Haha

s12372.gif

J

Just Rizzle

my son works for me and after 7 years hes doing his own jobs hes just done a 3 bathroom job in York the client is over the moon with his work.
ive taught him what the job takes and what is expected.

give your father a punch hes used you. if you've been tiling 6 yrs and you do nothing but grouting then hes basically used u as a lackie.

I

Italy

my son works for me and after 7 years hes doing his own jobs hes just done a 3 bathroom job in York the client is over the moon with his work.
ive taught him what the job takes and what is expected.

give your father a punch hes used you. if you've been tiling 6 yrs and you do nothing but grouting then hes basically used u as a lackie.
@RayTheTiler ,you should be very pleased with your son!!
but I think your son has managed to steal job to his father.
good father and son.
I have had experience with my father ........... but father and son relationship, many times are not pleasant at work, my father was working 3/4 tilers, then it keep going with them, I stole from their things better, because if you can not steal the job, never learn.
I hope you understand

aussie tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hi Marc,
l also learned from my father grouting at age 6 its not easy working with your dad. By the sounds of it you know more than you give yourself credit for, if you can do all the cutting and grouting to a high standard then your almost there. Setting out does take time and with experience you will get there. Speak to your boss and ask him to let you do a bathroom l think you will excel just take your time. Once you get your first one out of the way you will be off. lm based in Manchester if you wanted to come and get some experience with me on an adhoc basis, but you would have to work that out with your current role good luck :) Dave T

B

bcd-87

Hi Marc,
l also learned from my father grouting at age 6 its not easy working with your dad. By the sounds of it you know more than you give yourself credit for, if you can do all the cutting and grouting to a high standard then your almost there. Setting out does take time and with experience you will get there. Speak to your boss and ask him to let you do a bathroom l think you will excel just take your time. Once you get your first one out of the way you will be off. lm based in Manchester if you wanted to come and get some experience with me on an adhoc basis, but you would have to work that out with your current role good luck :) Dave T
quality offer..fair play @aussie tiler

Reply to Help Trainee Tiler in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen