Search the forum,

Discuss Hello everyone from an amateur tiler! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Donna1971

Hello everyone, I’ve been looking at your forum for a couple of weeks now, decided to finally join for some much needed advice! It seems like a friendly, helpful group, looking forward to being a member.

Reply to Hello everyone from an amateur tiler! in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen