Search the forum,

Discuss Hard wearing light coloured grout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

Justin G

Can anyone recommend a hard wearing light coloured grout for a polished porcelain hall floor?

Tiles are Ivory and I would like to match them if possible?

Thanks

E

enduro

Seal the grout this will help with maintenance. But the grout will still get dirty. This is just from the dirty grout.. Porcelain floor 016.jpg Porcelain floor 016.jpg This has very light grout.

P

Protilers

you can use Epoxy!.....thats as hard wearing as it gets!!!!....but it is not advised over a timber floor.....or a floor with u/floor heating.....due to it not being that flexible............but I could be wrong.......

all the best

Lee

Reply to Hard wearing light coloured grout? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Porcelanosa Town White Polish 595mm
I'm looking for a few Porcelanosa Town White Polish / Pulido floor tiles - badly laid in my new...
Replies
Views
I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen