Search the forum,

Discuss guys in tile giant recomended I joined Tilers Forums in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Prem Tiler

When in to Christchurch Tile Giant today to pic up some bits and Mark in the store said as he was tiping in my card code that I should get my self on tilers forum and get my trade account bosted to Tilers Forums discount trade account.

So can some one tell me how to become a member of this Tilers Forum thingy ma bob .lol

Needles to say when he tiped in my code and the price I pay came up it was clear I was already a member.

Thanks again TF for saving me £££

F

faithhealer

sounds like the TG staff are getting up to speed about tf, most didn't have a clue when the discount was introduced
(local TG are going to price match CTDs for p9, they don't usually stock it but realised it's becoming a popular addy)

D

DHTiling

Very popular adhesive John..

I am just finishing a job where i have used around 30 bags..:thumbsup: i love it.

Reply to guys in tile giant recomended I joined Tilers Forums in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen