Search the forum,

Discuss GROUT PROBLEM in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

N

nalla

Hi lads, i've just finished tiling a full bathroom (floor + walls) job looks fine only problem is that the wall tiles (white brick effect 200x100) which i have grouted using bal superflex white is the wrong colour, the customer is saying that they wanted grey grout, now i was never told this and it was a mix up between the customer and the bathroom supplier, they are quite happy for me to re-tile and pay me again but rather than take off over 600 tiles is there any decent way i can just colour over the white grout and change it to grey???? Thanks in advance for any advice.

O

One Day

I've used Universeal grout rescue quite a few times and it's dead easy. Allow a full day though, and get a few white emulsifying pads.
Far easier than tiling and the results are superb.

N

nalla

Just an update on this job lads, after some of the advise above i got a leaflet on the grout rescue and showed it to the customer, they were happy for me to go ahead and use this product (they now wanted charcoal) i've never used this before but it was easy to use and produced a great finish, i left the grout rescue for almost an hour before removing it off the tiles. Anyway thanks for recommending this product it saved a lot of hastle and a lot more work.

Reply to GROUT PROBLEM in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi, I‘ve just finished tiling the majority of my garden path. Base is concrete, and tiles are...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen