Search the forum,

Discuss Granfix Grey Grout Dried Different Colours in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Btw only joking. .....great to have someone on here with so much knowledge. .

I'll give u an honest answer to that Andy, least I can do eh! :rolleyes:

At first I'll admit your comments would cut a little deep sometimes Andy,
and I'd ponder over how I could win u over and make u realise I'm just an ordinary guy like you, (yeah I know Tilers are not ordinary :D)
But I've become accostoumed to your wit now, least that's what I tell myself it is! Haha
I quite look forward to it now and as @timeless john doesnt visit very often anymore unfortunately, I suppose u've kinda filled his shoes,
for me anyhow!
Bet u wouldn't of thought that! ;) Haha

Anyway the upshot of that is, Andy keep it coming, you're a constant source of amusement early in the mornings now, thank you! :)

And whilst that comment may be perceived as sarcastic by some, I know deep within my heart that you and I have a connection now Andy! ;)

Ok so the last bits a bit sarcastic! Haha :D

O

Old Mod

Lol ....Bet you were a nightmare at school.

......Andy mate, I bombed at school btw! :D

Left as soon as I could, didn't even try in my final exams!
But then in the October prior to my exams, I'd been given my date to join the Royal Navy, July 7 1977, year of the jubilee!
and as I was approaching Plymouth harbour for the very first time, hours before I was to leave civvy street behind, HMS Ark Royal was sailing in!
With all the crew performing Prcedure Alpha! (Stood around the deck in their uniform as a show of strength)
Little did I know that in less than 2 years I would be stood exactly there, just like they were then, on the same ship as it came in for the very last time, as it was taken out of commission! Just 6 months or so before the Falklands conflict! Sad days indeed! :(
So no Andy I wasn't a nightmare at school academically, I was a school prefect tho! Haha

I did excel academically in the Mob tho! :)

Dave

TF
Staff member
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I'll give u an honest answer to that Andy, least I can do eh! :rolleyes:

At first I'll admit your comments would cut a little deep sometimes Andy,
and I'd ponder over how I could win u over and make u realise I'm just an ordinary guy like you, (yeah I know Tilers are not ordinary :D)
But I've become accostoumed to your wit now, least that's what I tell myself it is! Haha
I quite look forward to it now and as @timeless john doesnt visit very often anymore unfortunately, I suppose u've kinda filled his shoes,
for me anyhow!
Bet u wouldn't of thought that! ;) Haha

Anyway the upshot of that is, Andy keep it coming, you're a constant source of amusement early in the mornings now, thank you! :)

And whilst that comment may be perceived as sarcastic by some, I know deep within my heart that you and I have a connection now Andy! ;)

Ok so the last bits a bit sarcastic! Haha :D

Ahhh I think someone needs a hug :) lol lol lol

M

Mr Tiler

Thankyou. I appreciate it must be very frustrating when basic type questions are asked, but as most people i don' t like making mistakes or a bad job. I have and i am learning all the time and the grouting finish is the first time this has happened to me. Thanks
I dont like granfix cuz its easy
I thought it would be good to end this thread on a positive note. Floor went down well on hardie backer boards and really impressed with the stability of these. Thanks to all with advice. Used a "normal" floor trowel and height of floor acceptable. The bathroom looks good and customer happy after all. I'm working on perfection and nothing less, maybe one day i will be giving others advice who seek help. Thanks to all
hardi is great stuff isnt it mate glued and screwed sorts out any issues lol love it i do

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Must admit my sense of humour can sometimes be lost on the computer key board.......definitely anything I say is ment as a joke and it is great having someone on here with such a great amount of knowledge in tiling........saves having to rely on that Dave bloke all the time...lol
It's all beginning to sound a bit gay now....and we're way off topic... (you'll know all about that)...lol .....so before we get accused of being friends with the grand design crowd......No affence ever intended. ..:)

Reply to Granfix Grey Grout Dried Different Colours in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen