Search the forum,

Discuss Granfix adhesives and grouts, are they any good ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

Fekin

As the title suggests, have many of you ever used Granfix adhesives and grout, tubbed and cement powdered, and were they any good.

Thanks

G

guy1976

the spf is good nice and cheap also 20kg £14 ,the super grip is good for price £6 for 10l ultimate flex 2 part is also good 20kg for £29 all trade prices

wayne

TF
Reaction score
love the supergrip and the maxi grout is spot on. does walls and floors. the normal grout is prone to drying patchy i have found

F

falkirktiler

only used tub stuff on a kitchen splashback that the customer supplied, but I liked it and no slip with the 100x200 tiles , the only job I've done with black grout....bloody horrible stuff....Scott

V

Varley

I have used tubbed gear and cement adhesives aswell as their grouts and primers Fekin and I had absolutely no problems with it, however there have been people on this forum who say they have had problem with the grout, but I have used it loads of times with no problems.

W

woodie

good evening all, i use the stuff all the time and i've had no problems, tubbed stuff is very good as it don't slip and the rapid does just what it says on the tin, er bag:yawn:

M

marky

Use it all the time with on probs.Have any of you used Excel Bond wall and floor stuff.

F

Fekin

Sounds good then.

Bought a tile cutter from a yorkshire company and they included a price list and it has all the Granfix gear listed, and very cheap as well, so that got me wondering if it was actually any good as the price was so low.

D

derek

alright there mate! i have used granfix on a number of occasions.the floor grout is shocking:furious3: .it is the worst i have used.stick to bal or tecknic

Reply to Granfix adhesives and grouts, are they any good ? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen