Search the forum,

Discuss Glass screen to floor sealant/adhesive advice? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Near the end of finishing a wetroom. One of the last jobs is to fix a glass sceen to the floor. It will have a wall channel and a brace at the top. I cannot drill the floor for obvious reasons and would like it to be frameless. So a clear sealant and strong adhesive is on the shopping list. There seems to be number of white materials on the market but few clear ones. I was recommended Evostick Crystal, is this the best or is there something else that I should consider?
Thanks for any advice offered.

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Dow corning is good but I've found that Plumbers Gold has more bonding power.

Reply to Glass screen to floor sealant/adhesive advice? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen