Search the forum,

Discuss Glass Mosaic in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AMC

TF
Reaction score
Hi all , I've jus finished tiling a quite large shower inclosure with glass mosaics and now the customer doesn't like the tile and is considering changing. Can it be tiled over and what procedures would have to be taken . I don't want to rip it all down as it's got a Marmox board down on the floor and tiled and it would most definitely disturb all the tanking and seals , many thanks for any advice

AMC

TF
Reaction score
Any pictures? :rolleyes:
Sorry no pics , I finished the job yesterday , customer was happy then text me today sayin she was thinkin of changing , to be fair the tiles are green mosaic and not very appealing. More money than sense . I know the tiles are well stuck as I put them up myself jus don't want to rip all the walls down again

AMC

TF
Reaction score
What is she looking to change to?
It's lookin like a porcelanosa tile 900 X 350 , talk about goin from 1 extreme to another , but she problems with the shower at first because it originally had msrble mosaic walls and floor and it leaked , when I got to the job she had tiles ordered in and paid for so she was gonna use them and now she is lookin to change

P

p4ulo

Best time to rip them down is just after you put them up surely?
It'll be no worse than when you first started the job.....

Might as well get paid twice??

Reply to Glass Mosaic in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen