Search the forum,

Discuss Glass Mosaic in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

AMC

TF
Dublin
Hi all , I've jus finished tiling a quite large shower inclosure with glass mosaics and now the customer doesn't like the tile and is considering changing. Can it be tiled over and what procedures would have to be taken . I don't want to rip it all down as it's got a Marmox board down on the floor and tiled and it would most definitely disturb all the tanking and seals , many thanks for any advice

AMC

TF
Dublin
What is she looking to change to?
It's lookin like a porcelanosa tile 900 X 350 , talk about goin from 1 extreme to another , but she problems with the shower at first because it originally had msrble mosaic walls and floor and it leaked , when I got to the job she had tiles ordered in and paid for so she was gonna use them and now she is lookin to change

Reply to Glass Mosaic in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays