Search the forum,

Discuss genesis g mat in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
lo all,any feedback on this product gretly appreciated guys/gals i have a job coming up i have priced for 30 metres of ditra but can get g mat cheaper,,i read the spec sheets on it today and it seems to cover everything:thumbsup::thumbsup: is it good to work with?

S

Spud

i prefer it to ditra ,its basically the same as dural matting just grey in colour its an excellent product, buy with confidence :thumbsup:

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi Jamie, I am in the middle of a job at the moment using Genesis mat. As far as I can tell it's just the same as Dural CI/ Ditra:thumbsup:

F

faithhealer

just used it myself, as the lads say, just a different colour but half the price at the moment

T

The D

CTD have it at £150.00 for a 30m roll it is as good if not better than ditra. I was using it today and have used it on four jobs since it has been on special.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
CTD have it at £150.00 for a 30m roll it is as good if not better than ditra. I was using it today and have used it on four jobs since it has been on special.

ctds price wasnt as good as that here but i will bring that lovely price up in a conversation tomorow dean lol

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
deano they were after 200 for the mat 30m,,havent bought any off them yet but 200 was still cheaper than ditra ,ill ask them tomorow if they can better that price:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to genesis g mat in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen