Search the forum,

Discuss funny things that your customer says in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

brian c

I know here i go again on about the people who give me work.Anyway,any of you have any quirps from customers this week that cracked you up?I might make this a weekly occurence as it happens all the time with me...lol

i will start the ball rolling....here goes.....i had just finished tiling a ladys bathroom then her kitchen,she was very happy with the work as the bathroom had a border tile in between two listellos and chrome trim everywhere so she was chuffed.The kitchen was just about finished mosaic job....she says to me 'im thinking of having my outside steps tiled,what are you like at doing them?'i said 'well i have just done two jobs for you,so what do you think,do you think im going to say im no good at them?':mad2: KEEP :grin:

L

LM Ceramics

true uv done a good job with the kitchen and the bathroom but the steps are a different ball game haha they make u laugh dont they

W

wivers

" Get away from me you know i have a court order stating that you can't come within 10 miles of me in a borat thong!"

C

cornish_crofter

a funny thing they ask is "when do you want paying?" .............NOW!

Yeah, as if you're going to say "leave it a couple of months if you could":lol:

Last Sunday I was asked to cut a tile for a customer. He really wanted to know if I could do it there and then, but asked "How will you do it....what will you use?" That wasn't a stupid question in itself, but I was in a jovial mood, so I told him I would use a bread knife. He looked puzzled.

I had to explain to him that I was joking.:lol:

G

Grace'sDad

I got a cheque recently and the guy asked if I could hold off banking it for a couple of weeks. I offered to take his TV until funds cleared. I soon got cash.

And a lady asked if I could get her some "soft" tiles - like shag pile carpet. WTF?

Reply to funny things that your customer says in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen