Search the forum,

Discuss Fuel prices!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

hi lads and lasses..whats your views on the rising fuel prices and what do you think will happen , will they continue to go up or level off or even come down...what you think.....:huh2: ...

p.s.. how much is it in your area.....where i am its £1.o1 a litre ( diesel )

Last edited by a moderator:
E

elliesdad224

i dont think they will come down, why dont you make your own bio(diesel) fuel. its easy and as long as you pay your duty to our friends at customs and excise its perfectely legal, go and try to buy cooking oil at makro on any given day, it lasts about an hour before they have sold out

M

myhometiling

dont like the way prices are going, they go up but never come all the way
back down. wer i live it is £1.02 for diesel.
priced home heating oil yesterday £390. for a 1000litres. ripp off. :furious3:

calvy :beer_yum:

R

Ric

BP 101p for Diesel whwere i am. Used Shell as they were still at 96p but now they have gone up to 100p!!! what a price i remember it used to be 80p a gallon!!!! truckers will be out on strike again soon, and you'll get lunatics stockpilling the stuff in their baths like last time!!

G

grumpygrouter

Diesel up here varies form 98p (inverness) to 104p Nairn where I live. Can't see it coming down until the blockades start again.

Grumpy

F

Fred

Silly fools to the people who vote for these idiots............

Plus, if BP & Shell are still making billions in profit, there is something very wrong!

Last edited by a moderator:
G

grumpygrouter

Plus, if BP & Shell are still making billions in profit, there is something very wrong!
Thing is Fred, most of the profits these energy companies make is from exploration and wholesale and none oil based businesses, most of the money from diesel and petrol goes to Mr Darling!!

Grumpy

F

Fekin

Nah, they just need to start having blood thirsty coups in this country.

Execute a few ministers and the taxation would soon start coming down.

:hang:

Reply to Fuel prices!!!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen