Search the forum,

Discuss FOR SALE - DEWALT D24000 110v tile saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi

i am selling my Dewalt D24000 110v tile saw mark2 version for £500-00p

it was bought from trade tiler last year and it is in immaculate condition, nearly new and it has genuinely only done one small trav floor. it has 2 new dewalt blades and the stand etc. basically you are getting the same saw as you'd buy from tradetiler but theres nearly a £300 saving to be had!! there are a few surface scratches and a few scratches on the plastic water tray but apart from that, its A1.

From now on, the majority of my work is going to be Plastering & Rendering so its a luxury that has to go as most of my tiling work will be small domestic tiling to fill in the gaps.

anyway, thats it. i am in liverpool right on the edge of the M62. It will have to be cash on collection only due to the size and couriers costs.
also, anything i have ever sold on here has always exceeded expectations so you can certainly buy with confidence from me ;0) ask phil hoson, joe hillhead or andy carroll!!

you are welcome to view it first before you buy but please only pm me if you are serious, no time wasters please ;o) first come first served basis on this saw..

cheers
Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Ed never sells rough tools, always pristine the ones o have seen for sale..

Ed,, back on the plastering again,, :lol:.. then trade tiler in the new year.. :):):):):)

A

Aston

Ed never sells rough tools, always pristine the ones o have seen for sale..

Ed,, back on the plastering again,, :lol:.. then trade tiler in the new year.. :):):):):)

i wouldnt be surprised dave lol

anyway, get the bar open and we'll have another 80's night, doug can get the first round in or maybe deano can seeing that hes gonna be on the big bucks soon ;0)

Reply to FOR SALE - DEWALT D24000 110v tile saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen