Discuss Wet tile cutter help in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
I know this has come up before, but wondered if anything new is out or if any one has any updates. I have the Dewalt D24000, but am looking at getting a smaller wet saw for small tiles. I have been looking at the Rubi ND 200, what’s everyone’s opinions? This looks like the only real option available?

B

Blunt Tool

I’ve got the Rubi ND200 with a Montolit DNA blade in it and a drip tray bought from Protiler tools that you sit it in for no mess. I do all my envelope cuts for the wet trays with it, really good results a good work horse of a machine and easily transportable

D

Dumbo

Did have an nd200 good tool but that was years ago don't know if build quality has changed or not.
Just found it a bit redundant as smaller tiles could go on a smaller cutter and anything else was awkward because they were to big and are easier to cut other ways .
Ideal in the day of the 300 x300

U

Unused Account 1

Your right ive gotthe old nd200 its a solid bed ,had it 12 years ,changed the switch a few years ago ,if you need a cutter for small tiles ,vitrex is fine just need a good blade

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
1566198495295.png
These are pretty good .

B

Blunt Tool

Did have an nd200 good tool but that was years ago don't know if build quality has changed or not.
Just found it a bit redundant as smaller tiles could go on a smaller cutter and anything else was awkward because they were to big and are easier to cut other ways .
Ideal in the day of the 300 x300
I run 600mm thru it easily, even diagonally

Reply to Wet tile cutter help in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks