Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss FOR SALE - DEWALT D24000 110v tile saw in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Aston

hi

i am selling my Dewalt D24000 110v tile saw mark2 version for £500-00p

it was bought from trade tiler last year and it is in immaculate condition, nearly new and it has genuinely only done one small trav floor. it has 2 new dewalt blades and the stand etc. basically you are getting the same saw as you'd buy from tradetiler but theres nearly a £300 saving to be had!! there are a few surface scratches and a few scratches on the plastic water tray but apart from that, its A1.

From now on, the majority of my work is going to be Plastering & Rendering so its a luxury that has to go as most of my tiling work will be small domestic tiling to fill in the gaps.

anyway, thats it. i am in liverpool right on the edge of the M62. It will have to be cash on collection only due to the size and couriers costs.
also, anything i have ever sold on here has always exceeded expectations so you can certainly buy with confidence from me ;0) ask phil hoson, joe hillhead or andy carroll!!

you are welcome to view it first before you buy but please only pm me if you are serious, no time wasters please ;o) first come first served basis on this saw..

cheers
Ed

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Ed never sells rough tools, always pristine the ones o have seen for sale..

Ed,, back on the plastering again,, :lol:.. then trade tiler in the new year.. :):):):):)

A

Aston

Ed never sells rough tools, always pristine the ones o have seen for sale..

Ed,, back on the plastering again,, :lol:.. then trade tiler in the new year.. :):):):):)

i wouldnt be surprised dave lol

anyway, get the bar open and we'll have another 80's night, doug can get the first round in or maybe deano can seeing that hes gonna be on the big bucks soon ;0)

Andy Tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Very trustworthy guy!!,I bought his sigma!Not a mark on it. Now I've had it a few weeks its knackered... Ha ha..
Hope u sell it Edd ;)

A

Aston

hi
thanks for the offers.
this sale really is a first come, first served basis..who ever seriously wants it, will have to pm me and come down to see it.
i cant take deposits or keep it for people because if somebody says, i'll be down today with the cash, its better for me and it stops any inconvenience for them.

once again, 1st come, 1st served, thats fair on everybody

cheers
ed

its a great cutter and its as new to new as you can get regarding the condition so if anybody wants it, its still available.

G

Gazzer

Definitely the fairest way. I am sure all parties are serious and genuine but the end of the month is a way off and situations can change.

Reply to FOR SALE - DEWALT D24000 110v tile saw in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks