Search the forum,

Discuss FOR SALE - DEWALT D24000 110v tile saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi
thanks for the offers.
this sale really is a first come, first served basis..who ever seriously wants it, will have to pm me and come down to see it.
i cant take deposits or keep it for people because if somebody says, i'll be down today with the cash, its better for me and it stops any inconvenience for them.

once again, 1st come, 1st served, thats fair on everybody

cheers
ed

its a great cutter and its as new to new as you can get regarding the condition so if anybody wants it, its still available.

G

Gazzer

Definitely the fairest way. I am sure all parties are serious and genuine but the end of the month is a way off and situations can change.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Well I don't see that to be fair at all, I offered first, I work 7 days a week in two jobs and its 200 miles away from me. That is the first time I can get off.
I can only abide by what you want but I have £100 non refundable deposit if you will take that. I'd send my lass but after the palava she had picking my rubi rail saw up she won't do it grrrr

A

Aston

i dont see whats not fair??

did i offer a deposit basis in the sale description??
is it my fault you live 200 miles away and cant get here till the end of the month??
and you were not first actually, charlie1 made the offer yesterday by pm as requested...

so if you read the sale description again, then you'll realise it was/is fair.

cheers
ed

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Cash on Collection? Fairest way is first come first served. Money in the pocket is better than "promised money".

I'd bite your hand off ED, and would of been straight up to give you cash as soon as i saw this. But, funds not available right now (My latest post in the TA forum will explain why).

But i want one! Could you hold it until xmas for me? :lol: (Just kidding)

Reply to FOR SALE - DEWALT D24000 110v tile saw in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen