Discuss Finishing for Xmas & New Year in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Lithofin BOB

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Finish up at lithofin tommorow , back on 5th

Toilet stack to dismantle and re build!!! Lath and plaster cieling to come down too Holiday Joy!!

Happy hols to all and prosperous 2015,

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Finishing wed then gonna sneak a 2m2 splashback in between xmas and new years,(just to get out for a breath of fresh air :smilewinkgrin: )

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Finished, but I have to to back to a customer tomorrow regarding UFH. Meeting up with UFH expert Steve Ashby. Tomorrow will be the day when I find out if it's my fault the UFH packed up 7 months after I installed it. Will update my other post on this subject when I hear the news.

Q

Qwerty

Phone hasn't stopped ringing since Friday all with people wanting tiling done before Christmas. This morning was a guy who wanted 44m2 stone floor tiled in a house on 29th & 30th as had to be done by New Year.

I respectfully declined and wished him luck in his impossible search. You've got to love the Christmas rush!!!

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
have to admit Christmas rush never happen here this year.....not just for me, a lot of plumbers and tilers I know were doing next to nothing the run up to xmas..

and yet ive got more work booked in for the new year than I normally get.....defo been a funny year work wise...all seems to be arse about face...lol

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Some people are so bloody thick.........."can you fit a job in before Christmas......my HUSBAND says it's only a couple of hours"

Turned out to be 5m of mosaics, for a kitchen splash back.........newish build, so sockets/switches everywhere. If hubby thinks its only a couple of hours......then get hubby to do it.

This phone call was this morning at 10.30.

Oh.......Happy Christmas everyone

Reply to Finishing for Xmas & New Year in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay