Discuss Finishing for Xmas & New Year in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

steve-tiler

Hows everyone fixed for finishing up for Xmas & New Year.

Personaly I have kitchen floor to do tomorrow (Monday) and will get finished on Tuesday.

Then Im off until the 5 Jan :hurray:

R

RDTiling

Finished on Friday too. My last job was possibly the toughest customer to please ever - the wife!

Still, our kitchen is fully installed and tiled in time for Christmas!

Have a great time all :thumbsup::8:

S

stusgsx

I finished on fri lunchtime, went home and ripped out my own bathroom and started tiling today. Pressure is on to have a shower before Xmas day!

mma

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Thought I had finished on Friday... Had a text msg from a previous customer asking if I had any time available before Xmas? She said it's literally a 30 min job... I asked if the tiles were ceramic or porcelain etc? Quartz!! NOT a 30 min job then!!

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Thought I had finished on Friday... Had a text msg from a previous customer asking if I had any time available before Xmas? She said it's literally a 30 min job... I asked if the tiles were ceramic or porcelain etc? Quartz!! NOT a 30 min job then!!

Its funny when when other people tell YOU it's "only a 5 min job"

S

Sean SML Tiling

Just finished last job and back on the 5th. Hope you guys and gals have a great Xmas.

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just checked on a job on the go.........still awaiting other trades to finish "STUFF" before I can carry on. So that'll be me finished until new year. :thumbsup:

Bring it on. :8:

K

kimboslash

Finished on Friday, using today to do quotes and invoices. Spending the time off enjoying what life is really about, having fun with your loved ones! Going back on Jan 5th.

Have a great Christmas everyone!

Reply to Finishing for Xmas & New Year in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks