Search the forum,

Discuss Finishing for Xmas & New Year in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Finished, but I have to to back to a customer tomorrow regarding UFH. Meeting up with UFH expert Steve Ashby. Tomorrow will be the day when I find out if it's my fault the UFH packed up 7 months after I installed it. Will update my other post on this subject when I hear the news.

CJ

TF
Arms
Somerset
Some people are so bloody thick.........."can you fit a job in before Christmas......my HUSBAND says it's only a couple of hours"

Turned out to be 5m of mosaics, for a kitchen splash back.........newish build, so sockets/switches everywhere. If hubby thinks its only a couple of hours......then get hubby to do it.

This phone call was this morning at 10.30.

Oh.......Happy Christmas everyone

Reply to Finishing for Xmas & New Year in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen