Search the forum,

Discuss Find a Tile? B&Q Johnson Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

N

ncrancher

Hi All, I was wondering if anyone would know where I can get ex-B&Q tiles made by Johnson. I've tiled my whole bathroom 3 years ago and just last weekend the bath cracked so I risk breaking tiles to fit a new bath. I have no packaging just pictures, does anyone think I have a chance at finding these tiles? Picture of tile to follow. Oh and these tiles were exclusive to B&Q.

Thanks

Nicky Crancher

D

DHTiling

hi nicky. you could try c.t.d. as they are the main supplier of johnsons tiles......b&q tend to by end of range tiles aswell and when there gone they are gone....so good luck on your hunting....

C

Cadman D

If you email the pictures to Johnson Tiles they will identify them for you and if possible give advice on where they can be obtained.

C

Cadman D

sorry never noticed. it came up in search results I was looking at and thought I could help.

Reply to Find a Tile? B&Q Johnson Tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for some old b&q tiles
Hi! Has anyone got any of these stone effect tiles approx 278x362mm that b&q sold about seven...
Replies
Views
I know this might be a long shot but I’m looking for discontinued tiles from B&Q 5 years ago...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi I would like to use some indoor tiles outside on the top of my fish pond wall, the tiles I am...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I’m ripping out a failed existing tiled floor. Tiles had not been back buttered so...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen