Search the forum,

Discuss Fathers Day. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

My eldest daughter has gone away this weekend, but gave me this for Fathers Day :lol: Two daughters.jpg

I

ianflem

Just received my fathers day gift tonight as my son & daughter are off to stay with the grand parents :hurray:

20130615_211643.jpg well pleased !!! As Pls180 went missing offsite last week doing this loft conversion 20130602_120444.jpg agent has promised it will be returned or refunded though.

D

Daveshadowman

Just got in from work farthers day gifts waiting for me new hi vis with company name on and some ice cold beer = one happy Dave

T

Time's Ran Out

Just got back to my mums from work - still working away - so no card /present from my daughter as its still in Newcastle but my son sent a moonpig card from him and his son :thumbsup:

Reply to Fathers Day. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. My daughter had a tiling job done in her kitchen while she was away last week. I stayed...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen