Search the forum,

Discuss Exterior leveling compounds, what is available? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

Is your Google translate broken?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-15-08-27-37.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 121
O

Old Mod

I've tried the link a couple times, it works but only gives spanish version. I'll copy and paste see if there's a difference, thanks!

W

WetSaw

I had a quick look on the UK site but I couldn't see it, only 4600. It's an exterior slc that can be used as a surface layer.

O

Old Mod

I had a quick look on the UK site but I couldn't see it, only 4600. It's an exterior slc that can be used as a surface layer.
Cheers I'll have a scout around their site again! Haha
But currently I am pinned in the corner by a completely rammed tube train with my bag on my lap and my phone and thumbs right next to my chin, and believe me with an iPhone 6+ it's like watching watching aarge screen TV! Hahaha
What a nightmare when there are signal problems down here haha

O

Old Mod

Copy and paste failure:D
But I did find the similar ones on their site, cheers
Read later, but the only stockist I found was Screed Giant so it's obviously one of those products very few people know about, unless you're a helpful person in Spain haha
Thank you very much @pdc :)

Reply to Exterior leveling compounds, what is available? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen