Discuss Exterior leveling compounds, what is available? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

WetSaw

Is your Google translate broken?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-15-08-27-37.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 116
O

Old Mod

I've tried the link a couple times, it works but only gives spanish version. I'll copy and paste see if there's a difference, thanks!

W

WetSaw

I had a quick look on the UK site but I couldn't see it, only 4600. It's an exterior slc that can be used as a surface layer.

O

Old Mod

I had a quick look on the UK site but I couldn't see it, only 4600. It's an exterior slc that can be used as a surface layer.
Cheers I'll have a scout around their site again! Haha
But currently I am pinned in the corner by a completely rammed tube train with my bag on my lap and my phone and thumbs right next to my chin, and believe me with an iPhone 6+ it's like watching watching aarge screen TV! Hahaha
What a nightmare when there are signal problems down here haha

O

Old Mod

Copy and paste failure:D
But I did find the similar ones on their site, cheers
Read later, but the only stockist I found was Screed Giant so it's obviously one of those products very few people know about, unless you're a helpful person in Spain haha
Thank you very much @pdc :)

O

Old Mod

Cheers Dan!
What a star u are! :)

And just whist we're on the subject of difficult mornings :D
Left my damn keys at home, only one on site and I've just had to jump a very friendly American neighbours WALL to get in the back where I can jimmy the door!
What a wonderful day already!
Hope ur reading this Dave?
Don't spit ur coffe out mate!
Yeah I know it's funny! Haha

S

Spare Tool

No I agree, it's a big step forward, so why doesn't anyone do exterior apart from Bal?
And even the Bal is usually special order.
Just think there's room for more that's all.
You can use Ardex k301 leveler outside, only up to 20mm though..not sure how the price compares to the bal

S

Spare Tool

Think so, its speced as being good for repairs to driveways etc... I've used it top off a concrete slab for a patio I tiled

Reply to Exterior leveling compounds, what is available? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay