Search the forum,

Discuss dot and dab in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

Got called out to look at this one before Christmas, had only been fitted a month earlier by a tiler recommended by the tile shop who wouldn't answer his phone anymore :( it looked a very nice job on the face of it, HOWEVER..this tile was getting hit with the door handle every time they opened the door and had come loose...can't think why :(

WP_20160908_10_07_15_Pro.jpg WP_20160908_11_43_23_Pro.jpg

S

Ste450

Got called out to look at this one before Christmas, had only been fitted a month earlier by a tiler recommended by the tile shop who wouldn't answer his phone anymore :( it looked a very nice job on the face of it, HOWEVER..this tile was getting hit with the door handle every time they opened the door and had come loose...can't think why :(

View attachment 87353 View attachment 87354

Ooh now that's not good...on ply as well
See, and this is why I had to put this idiot in his place...

Bad that, on ply as well, not good...

W

WetSaw

@Ste450 , that's the kind of dot and dab this thread was originally about. Clearly far from the method you describe and use but I hope you can see where the criticism is coming from.
I think it's probably best if this thread is closed as it appears to be getting personal, @3_fall

I

Italy

@Ste450 , that's the kind of dot and dab this thread was originally about. Clearly far from the method you describe and use but I hope you can see where the criticism is coming from.
I think it's probably best if this thread is closed as it appears to be getting personal, @3_fall
He had to close it three days ago!!!

Reply to dot and dab in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen