Search the forum,

Discuss Do you ask customers where they found you? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I ask that question only if they dont say where they got my number from as 90 percent of customers are recommends......so i would have to say yes...

E

enduro

Its a good thing to do if you are just starting out in the tiling world, so u will know what advertising is working for you.

I

IvegotsTILE

I always ask cause its good to know,the majority say something like you did my sisters house or the guy from Topps recommended you.

F

Fred

You have to ask that question every time. Then you know if that adverising is working for you. No point on sitting on dead money.

Reply to Do you ask customers where they found you? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Folks! I'm a retailer from India and looking for tile visualizer for design requirements...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen