Discuss Dewalt D24000 110v tile cutter and stand in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

sparkypenguin

Hi,

I have for sale a Dewalt D24000 110v tile cutter and stand.
It has the standard Dewalt blade.
I bought this as part of a package from the Highlander a couple of years ago and although I still do some tiling this is basically just taking up space in my garage.
I have only used it once since I purchased it.
This was to cut a small amount of 30mm granite which it did with ease so I would say that the blade is in good condition.
I would also say that the saw itself is in good condition.
I am based in Sunderland but would be prepared to travel up to approx. 100 miles if the price was right.
Or I could arrange delivery but I think it would be in the region of £30 depending on location.
I am looking for offers in the region of £550.
I do appreciate that I am meant to be a regular user of this forum to list here but I thought it would benefit the members if I posted it here (as I tend to remember that these are quite sort after) and gave them first chance rather than listing it on ebay.
Plus I do not want to give ebay any more money than I already do!
If locally bought I can deliver / set up in my garage etc...
My number if anyone is interested is 07507636161.
I will also check back regularly to see if anyone is interested.

Hope I have not broken any major forum rules!

Mark.

S

sparkypenguin

Forgot to mention that it has a slide table, although not sure if that makes any difference?

Just checked price at Tradetiler.com Home and they are selling for £789.60, however this does include 2 blades.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Dewalt D24000 110v tile cutter and stand in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks