Search the forum,

Discuss Dewalt D24000 110v tile cutter and stand in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sparkypenguin

Hi,

I have for sale a Dewalt D24000 110v tile cutter and stand.
It has the standard Dewalt blade.
I bought this as part of a package from the Highlander a couple of years ago and although I still do some tiling this is basically just taking up space in my garage.
I have only used it once since I purchased it.
This was to cut a small amount of 30mm granite which it did with ease so I would say that the blade is in good condition.
I would also say that the saw itself is in good condition.
I am based in Sunderland but would be prepared to travel up to approx. 100 miles if the price was right.
Or I could arrange delivery but I think it would be in the region of £30 depending on location.
I am looking for offers in the region of £550.
I do appreciate that I am meant to be a regular user of this forum to list here but I thought it would benefit the members if I posted it here (as I tend to remember that these are quite sort after) and gave them first chance rather than listing it on ebay.
Plus I do not want to give ebay any more money than I already do!
If locally bought I can deliver / set up in my garage etc...
My number if anyone is interested is 07507636161.
I will also check back regularly to see if anyone is interested.

Hope I have not broken any major forum rules!

Mark.

S

sparkypenguin

Forgot to mention that it has a slide table, although not sure if that makes any difference?

Just checked price at Tradetiler.com Home and they are selling for £789.60, however this does include 2 blades.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Dewalt D24000 110v tile cutter and stand in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen