Search the forum,

Discuss Day off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Ordered Granite tiles from Topps on Saturday & got told my order will be in Wednesday (yesterday).
Wife goes to store & gets told orders not in yet.
She fones store at 4 bells to be told order won't be coming at all as they are out of stock in the warehouse & closest store pick up is Wishaw (40?) miles away.
I had it out with store manager on the Phone & told him that I will be closing my account & taking my business else where. Grrrrr
They knew on Tuesday about this & didn't bother to Phone me, if they had I could have got the wife to run up to said store & collect the tiles as I was meant to be fitting them this morning.
Now I've got an unhappy client waiting on these for a pub refit,
I've got a full diary & I'm getting swamped with work & could do without a day off.
Should just have went to CTD in the 1st place.

J

Jeff the tiler

Finally decided to take a day off. Feel like man flu is arriving so decided to try and get some rest. Mobbed out at the moment and now sitting here to see what I can schedule and move around to accommodate everyone. Looks like another full weekend again which I have been trying to avoid, hence being run down and the man flu attack.

R

Rookery

Ordered Granite tiles from Topps on Saturday & got told my order will be in Wednesday (yesterday).
Wife goes to store & gets told orders not in yet.
She fones store at 4 bells to be told order won't be coming at all as they are out of stock in the warehouse & closest store pick up is Wishaw (40?) miles away.
I had it out with store manager on the Phone & told him that I will be closing my account & taking my business else where. Grrrrr
They knew on Tuesday about this & didn't bother to Phone me, if they had I could have got the wife to run up to said store & collect the tiles as I was meant to be fitting them this morning.
Now I've got an unhappy client waiting on these for a pub refit,
I've got a full diary & I'm getting swamped with work & could do without a day off.
Should just have went to CTD in the 1st place.

Well that's Topps for you. I ordered some galaxy granite from CTD this morning and they've confirmed I can have them tomorrow.

Reply to Day off in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen