Search the forum,

Discuss cutting 20mm travertine in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

merit

TF
Reaction score
hi all
pricing a job at the minute that involves fixing 20mm polished travertine,im set up with a dewalt with a dna blade, but will this struggle, theres a lot of cutting, or a bigger grinder with diamond blade
thanks

D

Deleted member 1779

And if you need any diamond core drill bits to bore the holes into the travertine then we have a neat little set which works out at great value.

Perfect holes in travertine - guaranteed

kit2.jpg

365drills.com

T

Topshop

Just let the blade cut at its comfortable speed and don't force the blade, you should be fine.

merit

TF
Reaction score
tea its a great set up , had no problems cutting anyting with it really , it was just the extra thickness
thanks

Reaction score
I'v cut india stone flags on my DW24000, wih the Dewalt blade, and its still cutting porcies like going through butter, so you will have no probs cutting 20mm trav with a DNA blade

Reply to cutting 20mm travertine in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen