Search the forum,

Discuss CSCS Card in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

liam

Hi Guys,

Just thought i would let you know that i have passed my cscs health and safety test, and should be getting my operative card soon. So when i get work i can work on site:thumbsup:.

Oh and i have got my first bit of work, parents have picked the tiles and now just waiting for the plumber to come in and take the shower off and i will be good to go.

cheers for all the help and advice, and i will put pictures on at the end (if it looks good of course:lol:)

M

Mike

i take it you've applied for your operative s card and not expecting it because you ve passed your h & s test?

Reply to CSCS Card in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen