Discuss Cheapest Place for Tiling Tools in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

wordsleytile

Where would you recommend buying tiling tools and materials from? I need tiling spacers 3mm 4mm 5mm and i also want new spreaders, grout floats and wash boy sponges. Is there a website anyone could recommend or a tiling outlet in Yorkshire maybe?

B

bugs183

Tradetiler all the way.
Dave was actually a tiler so he knows what he's selling.
His spacers are really good, well made with no furry moulding bit sticking to them like the Genisis ones, yuk!

G

Gazzer

Yup Tradetiler, almost quicker than going to a store to buy.
Get tradetilers own long legged spacers, very good.
His sponges are top notch too.......well pretty much anything he sells is.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just I case you haven't got the message I'd recommend Tradetiler. Great prices, quick delivery and someone on the other end of the line who knows what they are talking about!

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Ive heard of a place called Tradetiler. Dave will get you anything you need. (Cheers for the Rubi Wet saw guide, Rubi took ages to send it but always kept me updated as to when things were happening with it ! !! )

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
TradeTiler.com aint bad. As not a single happy customer above has linked you to it, I'll do it just for the hell of it, but I'm sure you're already on the website now. :)

Tradetiler.com Home

D

David - Tradetiler

Thanks for the support guys :smilewinkgrin:

We have a brand new site on the way really soon that will be a massive improvement on our existing one. Plus we will be adding lots more stuff too. Will make an announcement as soon as we go live

Thanks again

B

bugs183

Dave may sharpen his pencil a little bit on a really big order, but those are the prices, everyone pays, and very reasonable they are too.
We recommend him as he's a very helpful geezer and he doesn't sell junk!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
To be fair mate the answer is in the title there. It's "Trade"tiler.com for a reason. His prices are trade price pretty much. If you find an item cheaper he'll do is best to match or even beat it. I'm sure there's some info on his website about that too with a couple of terms. But if it's a genuine price you've had that's cheaper, he gets a bit fussy about it and will have a word with his suppliers and see why he's not getting them cheap enough etc. He's one of Rubi's biggest outlets. All the lads go there fore Rubi cutters. And only random short-time-offers have managed to beat his prices in all the years I've known of the store.

Literally THE place to go for a tiler. So most of the lads go there from the forum. And he's been a sponsor since about 2008 I think. So a long-standing relationship we've got with them too on the forum.

There's been a bit of a craze for Sigma cutters on the forum just this last 18 months (even though the loyal users have banged on about them for years - it's only been the last 18 months or so we've seen some conversions I think) so other than those guys/users he gets pretty much all the cutter business. And every job needs a cutter of some form.

See if you can find a cheaper price for what you want somewhere but I doubt you will to be honest.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Out of 8 respondents he's got 100% of the recommendations there so far. Not bloody bad at all.

Reply to Cheapest Place for Tiling Tools in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks