Search the forum,

Discuss Cheapest Place for Tiling Tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wordsleytile

Where would you recommend buying tiling tools and materials from? I need tiling spacers 3mm 4mm 5mm and i also want new spreaders, grout floats and wash boy sponges. Is there a website anyone could recommend or a tiling outlet in Yorkshire maybe?

B

bugs183

Tradetiler all the way.
Dave was actually a tiler so he knows what he's selling.
His spacers are really good, well made with no furry moulding bit sticking to them like the Genisis ones, yuk!

G

Gazzer

Yup Tradetiler, almost quicker than going to a store to buy.
Get tradetilers own long legged spacers, very good.
His sponges are top notch too.......well pretty much anything he sells is.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just I case you haven't got the message I'd recommend Tradetiler. Great prices, quick delivery and someone on the other end of the line who knows what they are talking about!

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Ive heard of a place called Tradetiler. Dave will get you anything you need. (Cheers for the Rubi Wet saw guide, Rubi took ages to send it but always kept me updated as to when things were happening with it ! !! )

D

David - Tradetiler

Thanks for the support guys :smilewinkgrin:

We have a brand new site on the way really soon that will be a massive improvement on our existing one. Plus we will be adding lots more stuff too. Will make an announcement as soon as we go live

Thanks again

Reply to Cheapest Place for Tiling Tools in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen