Search the forum,

Discuss Bullnose tile strips in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

The porcelenosa bullnoses I used were about 1m long by 12mm square (with a bullnose down one edge of course), they were colour matched to suit the tiles - I have been trying to find a photo I took but I can't find it - it was about 6 years ago though.

J

J Sid

Sorry buddy I didn't mean biscuit meant underside of porc tile wouldn't match colour wise??
could, and probably are full bodied and same colour all the way though tile, so can be bull nosed on site if it's something you can do. If you don't fancy doing it find a local stone/marble worktop company and they will have the necessary tools and can do it for you at a reasonable price.

G

GoneGuy

Thank you everyone, I will give the customer a call later and give him a few more options.

G

GoneGuy

I would have a look at some sort of trim or quadrant. Try schluter.
I've given them an option of finding a stonemason, I also suggested an aluminium threshold bar. I will have a quick look on Schlüter and see what they got. Thanks

Reply to Bullnose tile strips in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen