Search the forum,

Discuss Building Surveyor with tiling expertise? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

wildfirejc

Does anyone know of any Chartered Building surveyor with tiling expertise - located in the Ashford/Folkestone area please?
Or any solicitor who has fought a case for bad tiling?

R

Rich

Does anyone know of any Chartered Building surveyor with tiling expertise - located in the Ashford/Folkestone area please?
Or any solicitor who has fought a case for bad tiling?

Is he related to Santa clause?

Not something I can help with I dont think, hopefully some1 who can will be along shortly to help.

W

White Room

Is this bad tiling which was done for you, I think in the first instance would be contact a solicitor or the TTA who may be able advise on what to do For tiles, tilers, tiling and the tiles industry: The Tile Association

Reply to Building Surveyor with tiling expertise? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen